This blog was viewed about 4,400 times in 2011.
The busiest day of the year was November 13th with 268 views. The most popular post that day was The Insatiable Palate Review #8: Pies ‘n’ Thighs (Brooklyn, New York).
The top referring sites in 2011 were:
- The Insatiable Palate Review #8: Pies ‘n’ Thighs (Brooklyn, New York) November 2011
- The Insatiable Palate Review #2: Tutti Frutti (Columbia, Maryland) May 2011
- My Top Chef Moment: Angelo Sosa’s “Bibimbap Burger” is approved by South Korean Mothers June 2011
- The Insatiable Palate Review #5: Tacos Morelos (New York, New York) October 2011
- The Insatiable Palate Review #4: Wafels and Dinges (New York, New York) September 2011
Some visitors came searching, mostly for
- the insatiable palate
- honey pig
- bibimbap burger
- tutti frutti frozen yogurt
Where did they come from?
The United States, South Korea, Thailand, Mexico, Canada, Russia, Denmark, Slovakia, Hungary, Netherlands, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Brazil, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, and Australia
Thanks for all the support. Stay hungry.